Name: Bari (Barry) Tanner [berE t&n3]
Gender: Male-prsenting; full gender identity is left to user interpretation
Height: 6'3" (191 cm)
Weight: 160 lb (73 kg)
Birthday: May 31, 2012 (day recording begun)
Release Date: April 16, 2013
Voice Source: Cdra (Lou Carroll)
Voice Type: Tenor. Energetic, young, but solid.
- Please contact the author if you are interested in using this voicebank for commercial projects. See the contact page for how to do so.
- Do not use this voicebank to portray real-life persons in an offensive light, or to portray any persons in a hateful manner. Please do not use this voicebank for political content.
- The art that goes along with this voicebank (or was otherwise created by the author) may not be used without permission.
- The exception to this is for cover art of songs made using this voicebank, for which you have permission to use the author's art.
- There are no restrictions on fanworks, whether they be stories, song-stories, art, etc. so long as the character design and/or voicebank are properly credited.
- No derivative characters, pitching, or edits of this voicebank/character are allowed.
- Editing the raw wav samples is forbidden except for noise removal purposes; however, editing files rendered through the UTAU program (or similar midi-based sample rendering program) is fine.
- Do not redistribute this voicebank publicly or claim it as your own.
- Private distribution between users is allowed if the distributor does not claim ownership of the voicebank.
- 18+ (adult) material of any form IS acceptable with this voicebank and/or character design.
- The voicebank author does not take responsibility for any illegal or illicit content made with this voicebank.
Japanese "CV" 1.0
→Romaji-encoded rentan CV that can be used as CV or CV-VC Japanese with continuous (VCV) vowels, as well as a small amount of VCV aliasing.
→Three tonal sets (G3/C4/F4) integrated into the prefix.map, as well as two extension sets (whisper and power) that can be accessed with suffixes.
→Optimum engines: EFB-GT, EFB-PB, resampler, fresamp.
→It is advised that you use this voicebank with a g+2/3 flag. For the soft extension, g+4/5 is desirable.
English CV VC 1.0: WIP
Japanese CV 0.0 (A bank that was never officially released, but may be downloaded regardless.)