Name: Soledi Ranger (formerly Soledi Renje)
Gender: Female-presenting; full gender identity is left to user interpretation.
Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Weight: 110 lb (50 kg)
Birthday: June 24, 2011 (day recording began)
Release Date: January 22, 2012
Range: G2~E6 (varies by voicebank)
Voice Source: Phayne Carroll (GenericUserName)
Voice Type: Soprano. High, quirky, sharp, but mature.
Showcase art credit: SteelEmissary
- Please contact the author if you are interested in using this voicebank for commercial projects. See the contact page for how to do so.
- Do not use this voicebank to portray real-life persons in an offensive light, or to portray any persons in a hateful manner. Please do not use this voicebank for political content.
- The art that goes along with this voicebank (or was otherwise created by the author) may not be used without permission.
- The exception to this is for cover art of songs made using this voicebank, for which you have permission to use the author's art.
- There are no restrictions on fanworks, whether they be stories, song-stories, art, etc. so long as the character design and/or voicebank are properly credited.
- No derivative characters, pitching, or edits of this voicebank/character are allowed.
- Editing the raw wav samples is forbidden except for noise removal purposes; however, editing files rendered through the UTAU program (or similar midi-based sample rendering program) is fine.
- Do not redistribute this voicebank publicly or claim it as your own.
- Private distribution between users is allowed if the distributor does not claim ownership of the voicebank.
- 18+ (adult) material of any form IS acceptable with this voicebank and/or character design.
- The voicebank author does not take responsibility for any illegal or illicit content made with this voicebank.
English CV VC 1.0
→FULL CV VC English voicebank.
Japanese "CV" 2.0
→Japanese CV VC with LITE VCV (including VV strings; h, w, and y consonants).
→7 core pitches plus 1 soft pitch and 2 sets of strong vowels.
→Encoding is in romaji, but aliasng covers hiragana only.
Japanese VCV 2.1 (updated 7/5/2013): Full DL @ 4shared OR In-parts (5) DL @ mediafire
→For the in-parts DL, extract the A3/D4/C5/F5 folders into the "main folder" to make it work.
→This is a standalone VCV with five tonal sets (A3/D4/G4/C5/F5), which are integrated into the prefix.map.
→Encoding is in romaji, but the aliases cover hiragana only.
→For most songs, 130-150 consonant velocity is advised to keep her from over-pronouncing long consonants.
Japanese "CV" CREEPY
→A soft-type extension bank usable as CV or CV-VC Japanese, with continuous (VCV) vowels.
→Encoding is romaji. Aliases are in both romaji and kana.
Japanese VCV 1.1